Five Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Denver
- Six professional sports teams call Denver home: Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids, and Colorado Mammoth.
- Denver gets an average of 56.5 inches of snow each year, with the first snowfall in mid-October.
- The cheeseburger was invented in Denver by Louis Ballast, who owed the Humpty Dumpty Drive-In, in 1935.
- Denver has one of the largest city parks systems in the country with over 200 parks in the city and even more in the mountains.
- The Denver metropolitan area collects more money per capita for the arts than any other city with a 1/10 of a cent sales tax for the arts that benefits the Denver Art Museum, the Denver Botanic Gardens, the Denver Zoo, and many more institutions across town.
You Need to Attend PSX 2024
PSX 2024 offers an experience like no other in the field of product stewardship. It is the ONE CONFERENCE where you can discuss ALL of the challenges and opportunities related to your daily work activities while also gaining the information and knowledge you need for certification.
PSX 2024 will offer a wide variety of education options – in the range of topics, difficulty level, and learning format. Whether you’re new to product stewardship or a seasoned professional, you’ll find practical content and solutions to the challenges you face on a day-to-day basis.
You’re also going to make great new contacts. Nowhere else will you meet and hear from professionals from such a wide variety of product uses and throughout the value chain. More than a dozen industry sectors are represented, as well as law firms, consultants, and product vendors.
This conference is a great opportunity for product stewards to gather sharing ideas and unique challenges. This not only reinforces the importance of product stewardship but provides wonderful opportunities to connect and grow as a field."
Kerrie Canavan• ERM, New York, NY