Inspire your peers and colleagues with new ideas, practical solutions, and best practices affecting today’s evolving product stewardship landscape.
Submit your speaker proposal now. The submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. (Eastern) on March 2, 2020.
PSX delivers unique education and networking opportunities by bringing together product stewardship professionals from over a dozen different industry sectors and throughout the value chain.
You can add to the experience with your expertise. Inspire your colleagues with new ideas, practical solutions, and best practices they need to manage the challenges of today and prepare for the issues of tomorrow.
We encourage you to consider practical real-world initiatives, new tools and technologies, and/or processes that address current or emerging issues in product stewardship. Choose from several different presentation types and topic areas.
For tips on crafting your proposal, check out our video series featuring the Conference Program Committee (CPC).
Express: 30-minute session that delivers focused content on a specific topic (20 minute presentation with 10 minutes for Q&A).
Standard: 1-hour session that provides practical real-world content on a current or emerging issue (45 minute presentation with 15 minutes for Q&A).
Deep Dive: 1.5 hour session designed to dive into a topic and explore it in-depth (75 minute presentation with 15 minutes for Q&A).
Workshop: These full- or half-day courses or workshops will emphasize open discussions, idea exchanges, and a tangible application of skills and principles for you to use in the workplace.
New this year!
- Our submission portal has been updated, providing you an even more user-friendly submission experience than in previous years.
- We’ve revamped the topic selection to better categorize your proposal. New topic categories include*:
- Business Value
- Communication & Training
- Future Product Considerations
- Emerging Technology
- Framework Directives
- Risk Assessments
- Extended Producer Responsibility Requirements
- We are enhancing our Speaker Resource Portal for the conference, including expanding our webinar series based on feedback from last year’s participants. The webinar series is designed to prepare you to deliver a high quality session to your target audience.
*View the full comprehensive topic list when you log-in to the submission portal
Suggested Presentation Topics
- Distinguishing hazard and risk
- Challenges of communicating complex scientific topics to hurried consumers who may lack scientific literacy
- Stewardship of emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence or augmented reality
- Demands beyond compliance
- Product Stewardship integrated into the R&D new product development/design process
- Efficiently designing globally compliant and more sustainable products
- Demonstrating the business value of product stewardship (getting products to market faster)
- Alternative chemicals use
- Case studies on use of industry tools/systems to address emerging issues, compliance, and sustainability
- Product stewardship in the retail industry
- Greater diversity in product use and sector type
- Asia Pacific: chemical regulations and registrations
- Emerging markets: Latin America
- Case studies of successful collaborations between Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier
- Next generation product stewards – what does this look like?
This is not a definitive list! As always, we are also looking for sessions that further expand the knowledge base of today's product stewardship professional, particularly how product stewards can adapt their work to the products of the future and the challenges they’ll face next.
Questions regarding your proposal? Please contact Kathryn Christoe.