PSS Educational Transcript
The Product Stewardship Society (PSS) Educational Transcript provides proof of live participation in PSX and workshops. PSX 2022 and workshop transcript updates will be available no later than December 1, 2022.
- For the main conference, each in-person attendee will have a transcript update indicating their verified participation for up to 13.5 PS CM contact hours. PSS will not report attendee participation at the session level for in-person attendees.
- For each workshop, each attendee will have a transcript update indicating the total number of contact hours for that specific offering.
If you have questions about the PSS transcript, contact Adam Seery.
Workshops that align with the PS Coursework Requirement can be claimed for credit.
- Workshops – CM credit is based on contact hours assigned by AIHA.
- PSX – Eligible for an estimated 13.5 PS CM contact hours.
- Hours are based on individual participation time in Education Sessions (e.g., keynotes, presentations, lectures, technical tours)
- CM credit can be claimed solely in the CM area or may be further segregated based on sessions attended.
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers receive CM points based on their roles (see categories 5 and 7).
- Please reference the BGC Recertification Guidance webpage for detailed information.
Proof of Participation
- PSX and Workshops – PSX Educational Transcript
- Instructors, presenters, authors – Final Program indicating name(s)
- For questions or guidance, visit www.gobgc.org or contact BCG at 517-321-2638.