The safety of all PSX participants, staff, and supplier partners is paramount. We are working closely with the Hyatt Regency and our supplier partners to ensure compliance with all local, state, and national safety guidelines and regulations.
We are continuing to monitor the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19 and plan to implement enhanced measures which may mean changes to the participant experience.
With the proper precautions, you can easily enjoy learning and networking with your colleagues.
Concerned about travel? Get the latest vaccination information from the CDC.
More information will be provided to confirmed registrants in late August/early September as we monitor conditions leading up to the conference dates. Thank you for your assistance in our efforts to protect the health and safety of your colleagues during the conference.
Here’s what we are planning:
- Attendee self-reporting via a Health Shield app, mandatory daily temperature screening at a single point of PSX meeting space, and mandatory display of a wristband indicating completion of daily health screening.
- Mandatory use of masks by all participants, staff, and supplier partners while indoors.
- 6 ft. physical distancing throughout facility.
- Cleaning of all meeting rooms before and immediately after each session.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the Hyatt Regency and meeting spaces.
- Reduced seating per room to allow for physical distancing.
- Increased separation between partner companies in the Exchange to allow for physical distancing.
- Optimized digital browsing options for the Final Program, handouts, and session presentations to reduce high touchpoints.
- No on-site registration option. (Changes to existing registrations may be made on-site.)